Outfits

Outfits

Hair & Nails

Τετάρτη 3 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

Transferred...SOS

SOS!
Hiiii....that is really important . Ok not soo important...but it's still important. Well the blog is gonna be transferred . I just realise that there's something like a problem in the blog that I can't see the coments you're leaving.So I create a new blog exactly same like that. The different is that it has the name:

♥Girly Things♥

And the link: http://girlyoutfits-posts.blogspot.com/2014/09/still-summer.html    or just /girlyoutfits-posts.blogspot.com
So there,I can see the coments. So I wont upload any post here , but I'll post in the other website ok?
I've upload all those posts of these blog , to the other blog ok?
Thanks a lot for the patience ...and your kindnes =)





That's it...see you in afew minutes on the other blog(I personally can't wait)!
Kisses
~Katia~

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου