Outfits

Outfits

Hair & Nails

Δευτέρα 1 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

Weird-true things teen girls say (1)

It's true that we,teen girls always say some weird,funny things.... it's not a secret....
Well sometimes they're true ... so true .... but sometimes they're just ...Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Anyway let's start cayz in a few minutes my fave movie is starting:
1)Poburty .... ok that's true .... just see Georgie Henley then and now or Harry styles (a funny creppy pic from high school with glasses)then and now ,cameron dalla then and now . Ok I do not know how that happened but they 've been hitten by puberth right through the head like a wrecking ball... no doubt about that. Well, then there's me where I think that I  skipped that part of puberty where I bbecome hotter or just more attractive . That's so true!
2)What if the air we breath is not something hat we can't live without? What if air is a drug that we've been taking since we were born so we're addicted to that and we can't live with out that only cauz we're addicted to air?To drug?So we're drug addicts?That's ... I don't know if it's true or nor but it's really funny XD
3)I don't have nothing to wearrrrr! I'm gonna be social death! Oh nooooo..... *three minutes later* why my closet is soooo small? Νothing fits in there!Or....I have nothing to read(NOT school books) Oh no...... while we have like ... a whole room named library with more than 5000 books in there and have 1000 books waiting in the corner to be read by someone....
4)Most of the year teen girls be like: I want this , and that , and OMG what is that?I don't know but it looks so cute! Oh and that weird thing over there...it's awesome right?Me near my Birthday and Christmas: I CANNOT THINK A SINGLE THINK I WANT! That's so true...it's like a blackout....like a totally blackout....c'mon am I the only one?
5)Am I the only one that gets dissapointed when at their birthday month in the calendar the picture is like ... worst than my drawings? Is for rubbish?The only one???

What do you think?
~Katia~