Outfits

Outfits

Hair & Nails

Σάββατο 30 Αυγούστου 2014

Dreams

I didn't know what to post girls...but them  rememberes this!
DREAMS!
Weird huh? I know
I know I just feel confused??
Anyway well last years my dreams were like simple stuff.... like you know In one dream I saw someone holding a knife and killing someone .... the next day after that my little bunny was dead (big story...someone give her poison...big story but true) one time I dreamed a lot of cats running on my house...two days later my little kitten got sick...so I used to believe in dreams ... cauz they were like...coming true... but then I started not just like music and tv series I bacame something like a huge obsessed fan..I think you get me....so sometimes I dreamed about One Direction (HUGE directioner) and all these stuff.... Well One time I dreamed about me singing on little Mix and becoming a member .. ok that was one of the best dreams ever but anyway... Yesterday I saw a dream were I was kidnapped and my kidnapper had also kidnapped my secret sister that I had no idea I had a sister...my sister was also blind...well the kidnapper caught from police so I was happy cause I met my sister....I think that I've been affected a lot from Pretty Little Liars...
So a little advice: If you are a fangirl do never believe in dreams .... I think that it's kinda never'gonna'happened having a secret sister which is gonna kidnapped and she's also blind and the kidnapper kidnapp you ... oh ... did I mention that the kidnapper's name was -A ?

Well...that's it =)
~Katia~