Outfits

Outfits

Hair & Nails

Κυριακή 31 Αυγούστου 2014

Music ♪♥

I don't know why but lately I've been something like obsessed with writing....
Maybe that's why when I grow up I wanna be an author (also I wanna be a singer, a dancer , a Victoria secret model , a designer , a busness-woman , and an architect ) .
Anyway now it's like 12:02 p.m and I'm really bored so...that's something that everyone cares about: It's MUSIC . Just a simple word ... with so many .... things .... There are a lot of kinds of music like:
Classical , country , jazz , latin , punk , rock , hip hop , rap , R&B , metal and my favourite POP .
They said that music is just something like a ''motivation'' that helps you relax but it's not that simple . Music is maybe the best way to relax and escape from the real life ... to ''escape '' from anything sad that completly ruined your day ... to forget that one person who just have a reason to live : makes you sad ...  music makes you forget everything and everyone .
Just put your headphones on your head and then listen to music , to your favourite song ... you wont hear nothing except from that ... you'd feel like you 're the only person in the world and noone can hurt you anymore . But we don't hear music only when we're sad ... ok although some people ( like me for example XD) are ALWAYS sad ....anyway we have ... several moods ,... like happy , sad , excited , angry ..... for example when we are sad (broke up with  bf or something like that) we hear sad music .... depressed .. heart-breaking music as I called them.... when we're cooking or cleaning we hear a song that makes us ... MOVE IT MOVE IT (but watch out not to burn the house with the cooking) and when we're stuDYING we should hear some slow music with no lyricks so the song wont distruct us (ok that's never gonna happenned but I just...wanted to say that XD) .
We can also hear music when we ''dream'' about some fake(never gonna happened) future realities ... I mean imagine .... Some people hear jazz , some people hear rock .... ok some people believe that rock only relax doesn't give you but that's a personal interest and you can't do nothing about that. Some people prefer rap , some others prefer country music .... and then there are the people "I don't have a favorite category" ....but that doesn't matter . For my my favorite is pop so it's like a treasure for my (like rap is my BFF's treasure) .But the point is that every "category" is special for us and it (for sure) constitutes a treasure for us ....
Well ... what category is YOUR favorite?
Write on the comments below♥
~Katia~