Outfits

Outfits

Hair & Nails

Σάββατο 30 Αυγούστου 2014

School Outfits

Well school is starting and noone likes school uniforms right?
At least that's my opinion....well anyway and it's the first day at school . We have to be ... amazing (Especially if you're gonna be the new student like me...and that's awfull..) anyway for example you want to impress someone (you know what I mean) to impress that one person (the person which in the future probably break your heart...I'm just saying the truth..sorry) you have to dress properly ... something casual and simple .... we don't wanna be a diva ... we dont wanna be Lady Gaga.... we're still in High school remember?
Here are some outfits that you should try =)
Good luck =)
Love you all alot...
Love yaaa
Hope I helped you ~Katia~ :* <3

1) Simple a
nd casual... Love it
2) Be carefull with the high-heels ... you can also wear snickers instead... ?
3)Well what do you think? Tell me your opinion down in the coments =)