Outfits

Outfits

Hair & Nails

Σάββατο 30 Αυγούστου 2014

School Is Starting SOS!

HEY HEy Hey hey ... I have some bad news :
What are you gonna do about that?I think that die is agood option although eating is delicious too....
Dilemma huh? I know ... hard decession
Well today I actually thought that instead of posting photos I'll try to give you some "advices" (kinda...) about going back to school about 2 months vocation spending them with your pc and fridge....same here!
So .... I'm starting:
1)First of all.... you're not the only one out there...just think at ;least mosto of you you're gonna meet your BFF your crush (ok and those stupid bitces you wanna kill) but at least you 're gonna have someone... but think of some people like me : Same old bithes but a different way....what I mean is that I'm moving out ... I'm gonna leave back all those stupid people behind me to meet new bitces (students and teachers) and I wont know noone.... and hello! I'm going high school.. C'mon... so my situation is even worse...
2) You know the first day at school is like no big deal cauz....do you know what's worse? The second day ... cauz you don't have to meet again those stupid people...you have to DEAL with them!
3) Homework...homework....that's pretty easy .... You can say something like : I'm a fangirl and we both now which is more important . Internet ALWAYS win
4)If you're that kid in the corner that does not talk or something like that and everybody bullies you ... you can't do nothing about that EXCEPT from start some self-defense lessons ... and one day put them down......tha's gonna be pretty funny for everyone(except from the OLD bullie) so good like kidoo
5) Don't care about nobody (hard at first but then...you get used to it) cauz nobody wants your good in there (maybe your BFF but be carefull cauz some BestFriendsForever can become into seconds to BestFakeFriends) except from your family (I know now I talk like my mom grose... but sometimes she's right... hey remeber parents pay for our wifi and food... they love us XD)

Ok I hope I helped a little... Thankssss =)